Condition Notes: Damaged Box
Dentists recommend kicking the paci habit by the time baby is 12 months old. We've got the weaning process down to a science (literally!) with this 5-step system to ditch the pacifier for good. Each paci is progressively shorter - and less satisfying - so baby gives that binky the boot. No kitchen scissors required!
- 5 STEP SYSTEM: Gradually reduces sucking satisfaction to wean from orthodontic nipple only.
- DENTIST DESIGNED: Invented by a pediatric dentist.
- BOOT THE BINKY: Most effective on kiddos under 12 months.
- BPA-FREE: Latex-free and BPA-free. Silicone nipples.
- What's Inside? 5 orthodontic-shaped dentist-designed pacifiers that get shorter with each step
New in Box: The item is unopened in the original packaging and will not have any signs of use. Like new, but at a better price!
Open Box: The item in the original packaging but the box has been previously opened. The item itself will be unused.
Damaged Box: The item is unopened and unused in the original packaging, however, the box has been damaged. Damage to the box does not effect the functionality of the item.
Like New: The item will have very few signs of use and may or may not be in the original packaging. Signs of use, if any, will be minor. You probably wouldn't even notice it wasn't new in box!
Gently Used: The item may have some signs of use like minor scratches or stains but it will include all pieces and will be in great working condition unless otherwise noted.