Condition Notes: Lovingly Used Peg Perego breaks on the arm rests are sticky.
The Siesta follows a child from birth through the toddler years. The multi-functional high chair can be used as a comfortable recliner, perfect for keeping a young baby close. As the child grows, the five recline positions and nine height positions provide a perfect spot for relaxing, eating or playing. Dinner will truly be a family affair, as the Siesta's multiple height settings and removable tray allow child to sit at the dinner table.
Exclusively Available at West Coast Kids, the Peg Perego Siesta high chair is now available in a modern grey that will suit any kitchen decor while keeping your child comfortable and safe. A multifunctional, ultra-compact high chair that easily accommodates a child's growth. From birth, the Siesta can be used as a recliner or as a high chair for feeding, playing and resting. The removable tray and multiple height positions allow the child to sit right at the table.
- Type approved for children from birth
- Siesta has 9 different height positions
- Full recline with extension, provides ultimate comfort for baby
- 3 position adjustable footrest
- Buttery soft "PRIMA CLASSE" upholstered seat, cleans easily with a damp cloth
- Double tray with removable, dishwasher-proof liner
- Practical rubber storage net on back of seat
- Easily move chair from room to room with Peg Perego's "Stop & Go" system; Mar-resistant wheels automatically lock for safety
- 5 point safety strap and anatomic front bar provide child's safety
- Extremely compact when closed, it can even stand alone
- Made in Italy
New in Box: The item is unopened in the original packaging and will not have any signs of use. Like new, but at a better price!
Open Box: The item in the original packaging but the box has been previously opened. The item itself will be unused.
Damaged Box: The item is unopened and unused in the original packaging, however, the box has been damaged. Damage to the box does not effect the functionality of the item.
Like New: The item will have very few signs of use and may or may not be in the original packaging. Signs of use, if any, will be minor. You probably wouldn't even notice it wasn't new in box!
Gently Used: The item may have some signs of use like minor scratches or stains but it will include all pieces and will be in great working condition unless otherwise noted.